Mountain Range Power Point
This week you are going to create a power point about a chosen mountain range. Follow the instructions below to complete this activity. This can be done on paper if you don't have access to a computer.
- Choose one mountain range you would like to research more. This could be one that you already found some information about in Week 4 or it could be a completely different one. (Brownie point if you pick the Southern Alps in New Zealand!).
- Research and find out as much as you can about your chosen mountain range. Make sure you write careful notes.
- Create your powerpoint. You could do this using Google Slides or Powerpoint or you could also just write this out on paper.
- Choose a new page for a new subject. Or if you are doing it on a computer name each slide with a different title, make it clear that only information relating to that title is on that page. Here are some examples of the titles and pages you might like to include in your slide.
- Where is the Mountain Range Located?
- What is the Weather like on this Mountain Range?
- What Attracts People to that Mountain Range? Any Activities?
- Which is the Tallest and Shortest Peak?
- Have there Been any Major Accidents or Incidents on that Mountain Range?
Make sure you include lots of pictures and colour so your slide is interesting to look at! Have a look at an example below.
Science - Optional
For the science this week if you have any extra time go back and have a go at one of the ice experiments you didn't do last week!