- This will be updated by 9:00am each Friday morning with tasks for the week. These will be differentiated so that all children can access the learning at an appropriate level. Some subjects have levelled tasks. Children may choose the level which best meets their needs and work through the tasks and levels to increase the challenge and expand their knowledge. A child may choose to start on level 3 and work through to level 5, or start on 1 and work to 4- the choice is theirs!
- I will be accessible via DOJO for parental queries about the work set.
- Weekly activities will include: Mathletics (specifically assigned tasks); Readiwriter tasks; a different foundation subject focus each week (with some links to ‘writing’); book review (any format).
- All children are encouraged to learn a new skill whilst off and will be asked to demonstrate this on our return and can "vlog" their journey on DOJO
- Children should also be encouraged to study for a DREAM award which they will then complete on our return.
- Work must be uploaded to DOJO or emailed to class teacher by 4:30 pm each Thursday.
- Children will be awarded DOJO points for work completed.